Health & Safety Policy Statement
It is the policy of MG Welding Plant Ltd that the Health, Safety and Welfare of its staff, customers and the general public as far as they become affected by this company's activities are concerned, is of prime importance.
As a minimum, we will observe the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other Health and Safety legislation; we will at all times strive to be proactive in all areas of health and safety.
The company aims to:
- Provide and maintain a place of work that is safe and without risk to the health, safety and welfare of its employees, visitors and customers, so far as is reasonably practicable to do so
- Provide and maintain plant and systems of work that are safe and with minimum risk to health and safety
- Provide the appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all employees
- Allocate sufficient resources to enable this policy to function effectively
- Seek to continually improve health and safety performance
- Consult with, and maintain good relations with employees
- Provide arrangements for the safe handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances for use at work
- Ensure that there is suitable provision for the safe access and egress to and from all working areas
The Directors are fully committed to achieving this by positively promoting a positive approach to accident and ill-health prevention.
The Directors have overall responsibility for the formulation and review of the company Health & Safety policy
On behalf of the Directors